Candle by ALEC
Candle Jar Automatically Closes (candle not included)
- Small: 5.28" x 3.95"
- Large: 5.28" x 5.21"
- Stand: 5.28" x 2.95"
Important Candle Holder Instructions For ALEC Model P1
While using ALEC, The Automatic Lid that Extinguishes Candles, basic safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the risk of damaging the integrity of the product.
Candle Holder Basic Safety:
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch on fire.
- Keep candles and candle holders out of reach of pets and children.
- Hold candle holder and gently twist the candle holder pedestal to separate.
- Look at the bottom of the holder and turn power switch on. This can remain on all the time now.
- Reconnect the pedestal gently.
- Use Open/Close button to open the lid of the candle holder. Do NOT force the lid to open or close. Let the lid open and close by itself with the button provided on the candle holder.
- Use Timer to indicate when you want the candle to extinguish. It starts at 3 hours and decreases in 30 minute increments.
- Place a jarred candle in the candle holder. Candle must be in a jar.
- Place a decorative insert if desired.
- Carefully light the candle. For best results use a torch lighter or a butane lighter. Avoid matches. While Burning:
- Never move a burning candle.
- DO NOT ever touch a jarred candle inside the holder when lit.
- DO NOT ever touch a decorative insert when candle is lit.
- Discontinue burning a candle when ½ inch wax remains.
- After the candleholder has extinguished your candle, DO NOT touch or move the candle holder for at least 30 minutes to allow cool down.
- After the candleholder has extinguished your candle, DO NOT touch the jarred candle for at least 30 minutes to allow cool down.
- After the candleholder has extinguished your candle, DO NOT touch the decorative insert for at least 30 minutes to allow cool down.
- All components must be COMPLETELY cooled down before handling.
- If candle holder needs to be recharged, simply use the provided USB cable and plug in after it has cooled down.